Thursday, May 10, 2007

Wow! A Blog!

Country Thoughts:
Well, I would like to welcome you to the Grizzly Growls Blog site. I am Mrs. Grizzly and the cabin is pretty quiet today. Mr. Grizzly is out in the field taking care of business on the Hunter Acre Woods. Lots of corn to get into the ground before the days end. It has been warm here lately so I think I will make up a fresh batch of peach tea and sit a spell in the rocker on the porch. I love the late afternoon sun when the breeze is fresh from the pasture. Its a breath full of deep green grass and warm lazy cows. I love simplicity and this is where I belong for rest of my days.
I will need to get inside and get the cornbread cooking. I soaked the beans last night and supper will be with fresh churned butter on beans-n-cornbread. The dog stays at my side in the kitchen hoping for scraps. I never have to worry about something falling in the floor with her around! As I stand at the stove I stare out the window and see that the chicken coop needs to be closed up for the night. I am wondering if that mother hen has hatched her chicks yet.


This blog will be a site devoted to Simplifying You Life. I like rustic things and when you visit the Hunter Acre Woods Trading Post and see what we have to offer, you will get a better idea what Mr. and Mrs. Grizzy are all about.
  • This computer thing is a great machine but how do I use it to simplify my life? Will you share your thoughts with us?
  • Did you grow up in a different time? Will you share your memories with us? When I was growing up I remember all the stories my grandmother used to tell. It captivated me! I loved her all the more for it too!
Do you have a thought to share about the Grizzly PTR Guide? (www.GrizzlyGuide.com)Could you help us to make it easier to use? Could we make something easier to understand? Do you like it? Hate it? Tell us what you think.

No comments: